Fluxx Games (232)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluxx Dice Bad Luck Creeper

When the Dice Override is not in play and you have the Bad Luck Creeper and there is a New Rule Play # card down,  does the Creeper card (…

Started by Bill Reddick

0 Dec 14, 2015

Star Fluxx questions from someone just starting out

Hello all, I recently started playing Star Fluxx with my roommates and we love the game! We play it pretty competitively and naturally the…

Started by projectneptune

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

Batman Fluxx... New card question

Dear looneylabs, Can NEW RULE cards that offer a "Free Action" as written on it, e.g. NEW RULE:Let's Keep Doing That, NEW RULE:Recycling, e…

Started by Pat.G.B

2 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

Double Agenda ambiguity?

While having friends over for games we decided to play a round of Oz Fluxx.  Halfway through the first round the Double Agenda New Rule was…

Started by Jason Donaldson

5 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

Rules Question - Batman Fluxx

If the goal is "Bank Robbery In Progress," does the Villain have to be in front of the player with The Bat Signal and The Bank (like it doe…

Started by Don Del Grande

1 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

Rules Question - Batman Cuffs

The entire text of the "Batman Cuffs" keeper card in Batman Fluxx is "You can hide one Villain under this card."  It doesn't explain why y…

Started by David Lambert

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

Discard Pile and Death

Is there any rule about having other players search the discard pile? I figure it's more fun if other players don't know what you discard e…

Started by Regi Pili

2 Dec 3, 2015
Reply by stevie rae coyle

2.1 differences?

Just received a copy of Fluxx v2.1 from an eBay auction. Does anyone know what difference there is vs. 2.0 & 3.0?

Started by radagast0419

6 Nov 22, 2015
Reply by Ryan Hackel

Fluxx 2.0 or 2.1

Anyone know where I might be able to find a copy of Fluxx 2.0 or 2.1?  Thank you.

Started by Jim Alexander

8 Nov 18, 2015
Reply by Jason Dwyer

Fluxx 4.0 - Radioactive Potato

So here's the scenario... Only 2 Players All basic rules, no silver lining in affect. Player 1 has 5 keepers plus the Radioactive Potato Pl…

Started by Regi Pili

4 Nov 4, 2015
Reply by Regi Pili

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service