Other Games (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nanofictionary A-Go Go

I just received my copy of Nanofictionary from DriveThru Cards[1] and am looking forward to inventing some stories wit the kids.  Thank you…

Started by Fogus

0 Mar 12, 2014

Loonacy entry on BGG

There is now a page for Loonacy at the BGG site at http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/154892/loonacy.  It needs a little love as far as lin…

Started by Fogus

2 Mar 6, 2014
Reply by Fogus

New Card Game for 2014

Looney Labs is coming out with a new card game in 2014. Want to help us name it? Take our survey here and tell us what name you like best:…

Started by Amber Cook

5 Dec 6, 2013
Reply by Ryan Hackel

Nice Choose One mini-review by the Dice Tower (Tom Vasel)

Tom Vasel on the Dice Tower holiday picks video leads with Choose One.  Three cheers for Looney Labs! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYQNM

Started by Fogus

1 Nov 29, 2013
Reply by Dave Autzen

The reincarnation of Proton, or Martian O-nenju

My job is such that it requires me to just sit and think for long stretches of time.  However, not being much of a sitter my thinking time…

Started by Fogus

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Scott Myers

The Procedural Werewolf

I mostly play werewolf with 2 groups: The Looney-based groups at Origins and GenCon, and my local gaming group at home.  The two styles of…

Started by Scott Myers

9 Apr 7, 2013
Reply by Adam Guarino-Watson

Are You A Werewolf Deluxe Edition roles

Hey peoples. I just got my Werewolf Deluxe Edition that was recently Kickstartered and it is fantastic. For those of you with a copy, here…

Started by Adam Guarino-Watson

0 Apr 3, 2013

Seven Dragons action card rules clarification

I have a question about the rules for Seven Dragons.    The standard set of operations when playing an action card is to perform the action…

Started by Ryan McGuire

6 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Adam Guarino-Watson

Monochrome Chess!

I played Monochrome Chess against my father-in-law last night. His chess skills had atrophied a lot farther than I expected, but he still g…

Started by Ryan Hackel

4 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Ryan Hackel

Aquarius Dragon Shuffle Muffle

I just got an Aquarius Dragon in the mail, and set to figuring out how to use it. It made me feel terribly unobservant to be confronted wit…

Started by Matthew Rogers

2 May 17, 2012
Reply by Matthew Rogers

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service