Other Games (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hexaquarius

While losing playing in the Aquarius tournament at Origins, I made the comment that it'd be interesting to see Aquarius done with square ca…

Started by Ken Grazier

3 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Scott Alan Sulzer

Aquarius 2009 Delta

I've just recently bought an Aquarius deck. I've played a few "straight" hands, and I'm looking forward to Aqua-Chicken and Anti-Aquarius a…

Started by Matthew Rogers

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Matthew Rogers

Nanofictionary Blog

I recently got a whole lot of NanoBlanks and made a custom deck of around 400 cards (all of the actual cards, plus everything I could find…

Started by David Libby

1 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Zach Agnew

Idea: Aquarius II

I think that it would be interesting to elaborate on the Aquarius mechanics, and create a full-fledged sequel. I find that a lot of first-t…

Started by Wayne Terrell

2 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Wayne Terrell

Werewolf 101

Hey everyone -   I'm going to come right out and say it: I'm a Werewolf. Yep, sure am. Now that we've gotten that out of the way, I'd like…

Started by Matt Wolff

3 Dec 30, 2011
Reply by Wayne Terrell

Q-Turn

Hey everyone i was wondering who all would be interested in getting a copy of Q-Turn if a short run was to become avalible?   The Reason i…

Started by Shane Murdock

66 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Shane Murdock

Seven Dragons Update

Our newest card game SEVEN DRAGONS will be coming out very soon...   We just uploaded an Intro Video for the game - CHECK IT OUT Demo Team…

Started by Kristin Looney

6 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Rick Teverbaugh

Anti-Aquarius

Not sure if anyone else has thought to play Aquarius this way but it's become such a staple that we usually never play aquarius properly an…

Started by gusts

6 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Scott Myers

"Fluxx Fluxx" is made of LL product crossovers

"Fluxx Fluxx" is a Fluxx game in which all the Keepers are Fluxxes, and all the goals combine them.   Goal: Dead Man's Chest = Pirate Fluxx…

Started by Ryan Hackel

1 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by Dennis D Duquette

Playing lesser-known games

Does anyone still play any of the lesser-known games such as Cosmic Coasters, Q-Turn and Proton?

Started by Jim Dunaway

18 Mar 3, 2011
Reply by Brian Sant

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service