Other Random Stuff (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Card Sleeves for fluxx

Does anyone know where I can can find card sleeves for Fluxx? The only ones I can find in the UK are geared to Magic or Yugio size cards, w…

Started by Luke A Bracegirdle

5 May 29, 2013
Reply by Alison Frane

Trophy

We have a Family Game night every Friday night, and have never previously bothered with a trophy, the game was simply for 'bragging rights'…

Started by feenix1363

1 Apr 6, 2013
Reply by Scott Myers

What did you play on TableTop Game Day?

Hey Looney Labs Fans! How about letting us know what Looney games you played on TableTop Game Day! ( March 30) Was it Cthulhu Fluxx?  V…

Started by Andrew Lupp

5 Apr 3, 2013
Reply by Kell Brigan

TableTop Day on 3/30

Where will you be playing games on March 30th? First, listen to Felicia Day and Wil Wheaton announce #TableTopDay If you haven't yet, watc…

Started by Kristin Looney

5 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by feenix1363

Selling policy?

Are members allowed to offer items for sale anywhere on these forums? If not, I perfectly understand, I just wanted to know. Thanks Dave

Started by Dave Autzen

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by Kristin Looney

Todd Breitenstein - Zombies!!!

Hi All, For those who may or may not know, Todd Breitenstein of Twilight Creations is fighting stage IV cancer. To help his spirit, the com…

Started by Chris Kreskai

1 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by feenix1363

Quiet?

I'm more than a little surprised at how quiet it is on these forums. Seems to me that we have a really powerful resource that simply isn't…

Started by feenix1363

0 Mar 2, 2013

Convention appearance schedule for the Looneys

I'm currently getting my convention attendance plans in order for this year. I was wondering if anyone knows what conventions the Looneys…

Started by Neal Tanner

0 Jan 16, 2013

Notes From The Lab today

Hello Looneys and fen. When I go to http://www.looneylabs.com/notes/labnotes-2012-11-1 from today's email or after the surveymonkey "Which…

Started by Dennis D Duquette

2 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Dennis D Duquette

Question on the discount from Saterday

I tried to use the discount code from the card you gave to us on Saturday  and I got an error message saying it is has eater been used expi…

Started by Michael P. O'Connor

1 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by Ryan Hackel

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service