Pyramid Games (252)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carrots & Broccoli rules question

I don't understand the rule for moving wall pieces. It says "The black pyramid can only be moved one orthogonal space and must be no more…

Started by Nicholas Lamicela

2 Jan 31
Reply by Nicholas Lamicela

Fan Made Game: Totem Pole

Be the Indian brave, to score the most points & receive a tribal name from the chief. Totem Pole.docx

Started by Adam Boudreaux

0 Jan 28

Games you can play with a Starship Captain tin.

So ever since Andy found a commercially available tin that perfectly fits a Binary Homeworlds set of 36 pyramids, I'm starting to think of…

Started by Nicholas Lamicela

6 Jan 16
Reply by Nick Sula

Lunar Invaders and malfunction loops?

I was thinking about Lunar Invaders (the new version), and I realized a problem. First off, if Alice spends a token to redirect a Teleport,…

Started by Draw5PlayAll

1 Jan 10
Reply by Nick Sula

Android app for LLabs dice?

What options exist for Looney dice apps on Android?  I know there's an iOS option for Treehouse. but couldn't find a similar Android offeri…

Started by Ryan Hackel

9 Jan 10
Reply by Kristin Looney

New pyramid game: Minimax

I've been interested in solitaire games lately so while playing around I came on the rules for a little game called Minimax.  It's a Mancal…

Started by Fogus

9 Dec 31, 2016
Reply by Fogus

Icehousegames.org wiki back up

For a long time, I haven't been able to upgrade the icehousegames.org wiki software, due to some corruption in the database. This has meant…

Started by Brian Campbell

3 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Greg Lattanzio

Game stability ratings.

I was thinking about the idea of adding a new classification to the info boxes: stability. This is a measure of how much of shaking the tab…

Started by Draw5PlayAll

1 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Park GeonHee

Zarcana's progenitor Arcana?

I heard mention on The Download of a game named Arcana that was the predecessor of Zarcana.  Looking around I've noticed that Zarcana came…

Started by Fogus

4 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by Scott Myers

Anyone have giant pyramid templates / instructions these days?

Just hoping to come across some (preferably simplistic to make) giant pyramid instructions, if anyone has some.  I work at a campground and…

Started by theyear199X

11 Aug 23, 2016
Reply by Draw5PlayAll

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service