Time Travel Games (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Living on the Flip Side

Hey, I finally wrote an article I've been thinking about for years, about using the structure of Chrononauts to cope with real life: http:/…

Started by Becca Stallings

3 Sep 13, 2012
Reply by Kristin Looney

Now read the book!

Someone wrote a novel set in 1868' where Abraham Lincoln is impeached: http://www.amazon.com/Impeachment-Abraham-Lincoln-Stephen-Carter/dp/

Started by Ryan Hackel

1 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by Ryan Hackel

TIme Machine Gadget actions

I am sure I've missed this somewhere, but couldn't find it.   If I play the 'Really Fast Time Machine' can I use its ability that same turn…

Started by Dave Autzen

1 Jan 22, 2012
Reply by Andrew Looney

Chrononauts - Winning using "Going Home"

I recently bought Chrononauts, and I find it a really nice game. Only thing I noticed, is that it can be difficult to win using the objecti…

Started by Snakethesniper

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Snakethesniper

BTTF: Better With More People?

So, I played bttf with my brother yesterday, and the whole game seemed kind of muted. I remember having great fun at the convention and was…

Started by Jessica Cain

1 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Scott Myers

ÜberChrononauts TRA Gold Watch

I FINALLY got around to convincing someone to play ÜberChrononauts with me the other night and read that you use a token to represent the g…

Started by Chris Wilkerson

5 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by Larry Zeffert

BTTF-fest

I blame you guys. Well, not everyone here, but Looney Labs in particular.   Since I've bought your game the other day it's been a proper BT…

Started by Martyn Perry

4 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Andrew Looney

questions on using a Memo?

Does using an Artifact/Item in-play ability count as "playing a card" for purposes of canceling it with a Memo?

Started by Ryan Hackel

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Larry Zeffert

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service