Alison Frane's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's up-to-date info on MetaRules from our FAQ.  In fact, I came to this page to g…"

Alison Frane replied Feb 23 to Meta-rule cards

8 May 26
Reply by Michael Ciarlillo

"It seems to me that those Meta Rules don't count as an "unofficial expansion".  Ther…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 14, 2016 to List of Unofficial/obscure Fluxx Expansions?

4 May 26
Reply by Michael Ciarlillo

"Found this randomly, while searching for UberChrononauts info.  Definitely pulling t…"

Alison Frane replied Feb 24, 2016 to UberChrononauts and the end of the universe

3 Feb 24, 2016
Reply by Alison Frane

"Hi Don, Yes, the Keepers offered up for combat have to already be in play.  If ther…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 18, 2015 to Rules Question - Adventure Time Fluxx

2 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

"Well, Andy and I debated for quite a while about this, and the official ruling from…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 18, 2015 to Adventure Time Fluxx using Ancient Psychic Tandem War Elephant Card

3 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

"Stevie Rae has it exactly right. Draw first then Play Wormhole can happen before eve…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 7, 2015 to Star Fluxx questions from someone just starting out

3 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

"No.  Those are not considered "Actions" in the sense that they are not Action cards,…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 7, 2015 to Batman Fluxx... New card question

2 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

"If Double Agenda is in play, and there is only one Goal, the next Goal played must b…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 7, 2015 to Double Agenda ambiguity?

5 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

"Crime Spree specifies "5 or more Villains on the table" which is what lets you know…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 7, 2015 to Rules Question - Batman Fluxx

1 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

"Just added this to our FAQ to go live on the web soon. As currently printed (first p…"

Alison Frane replied Dec 7, 2015 to Batman fluxx loop hole

5 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Adam Habig

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service