Russ Williams's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't know, but FWIW it seems barely noticeable to me in the photo! Also, the phot…"

Russ Williams replied May 26 to Washing Martian Coasters?

2 May 26
Reply by Michael Ciarlillo

"Having the stars hidden and doing random choice among more than one candidate star i…"

Russ Williams replied Mar 11 to Homeworlds cloaked ship variant?

1 Mar 11
Reply by Russ Williams

"odt is a standard file format. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenDocument FWIW the f…"

Russ Williams replied Feb 27 to Fan Made Game: Pyramid Racing

3 Mar 2
Reply by Adam Boudreaux

"I've not tried it with Fluxx, but a few weeks ago I tried a similar experiment vs 2…"

Russ Williams replied Jul 31, 2016 to Have you played against random-move opponents before?

2 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Draw5PlayAll

"FWIW I have never had these kinds of problems arise in play, and have successfully e…"

Russ Williams replied Jun 1, 2016 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

13 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

"Interesting; I'd interpret these examples differently. E.g. "All pyramids are ungro…"

Russ Williams replied May 30, 2016 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

13 Jun 1, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

"Nifty. Now I'm imagining some plain text LaTeX source files... :)"

Russ Williams replied May 5, 2016 to Draft of a clean and easy template for community game rules

2 May 5, 2016
Reply by M. Weberg

"Looks interesting. Question: "the player who owns the bottom piece must quickly mov…"

Russ Williams replied May 3, 2016 to Cat Rat Flea

2 May 3, 2016
Reply by MeVz

"I just realized that I already have an old wikia.com account I'd forgotten about; I…"

Russ Williams replied Apr 23, 2016 to Pyramid Arcade and community resources?

22 May 9, 2016
Reply by Kristin Looney

"BTW I just noticed/remembered that Decktet has a nice looking wiki http://decktet.wi…"

Russ Williams replied Apr 22, 2016 to Pyramid Arcade and community resources?

22 May 9, 2016
Reply by Kristin Looney

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service