Bruno Curfs's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"I found another rule that is problematic in such a way as to give rise to rules that…"

Bruno Curfs replied Oct 13 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Laurie Menke

"Thx Ryan. I'm delighted that this really happened and grateful you took the time to…"

Bruno Curfs replied Oct 10 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Laurie Menke

"Thx. Shows to prove how difficult it could be to find the minimal N in some rules."

Bruno Curfs replied Oct 7 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Laurie Menke

"I started this thread because I am fascinated with Zendo and like to share some quir…"

Bruno Curfs replied Jun 1, 2016 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Laurie Menke

"Hi P.D.M., considering your correct observation, later I remembered that the whole p…"

Bruno Curfs replied May 31, 2016 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Laurie Menke

"Yes, I agree. "Equivalent" would then mean: "uses the same color of marking stone".…"

Bruno Curfs replied May 31, 2016 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Laurie Menke

"OK."

Bruno Curfs replied May 31, 2016 to Zendo: No Pyramid, Added Attribute

5 May 31, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

"Thank you P.D.M. This is also a great observation. However, note that my considerati…"

Bruno Curfs replied May 31, 2016 to Zendo: No Pyramid, Added Attribute

5 May 31, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

"Hi Jeff,  perhaps you've proved exactly my point, as I forgot about leaning pyramids…"

Bruno Curfs replied May 30, 2016 to The Winning Rule in Zendo and the Zen Nature of the Buddha Nature

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Laurie Menke

"Note that in the extended version of Zendo, the rule "All pyramids in the koan are w…"

Bruno Curfs replied May 30, 2016 to Zendo: No Pyramid, Added Attribute

5 May 31, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

RSS

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service