All Discussions Tagged 'Fluxx' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convention playing

I'm running a game of Zombie Fluxx at a convention out here in Ohio come October. My girl friend is a member of a (charity) haunted house a…

Started by Joseph Keenan

1 Jun 12
Reply by Joshua Denmeade

Creepers and the Teleport Chamber

We had a situation come up during play this evening.  I have looked over the forums for an answer but didn't see one so I am posting it. …

Started by Mark L. Pranger

3 Apr 15
Reply by Mark L. Pranger

Some questions about fluxx

I was playing fluxx with my friends and we all had a question. On the table there was the double agenda rule, one goal and someone had the…

Started by Yusof Bandar

5 Oct 6, 2014
Reply by Alison Frane

Monster Fluxx

I was wondering when the Monster version of Fluxx is being released? This will be a great mix with my Zombie Fluxx deck and I'm really look…

Started by Mathew Callahan

98 Aug 10, 2014
Reply by Dan Payes

Star Fluxx Question(s)

Greetings,   While demo'ing the game last night a question arose, that I really didn't have an answer to...   Unseen Force: If you have thi…

Started by Thom Colgan

37 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by Daniel Goerner

Star Fluxx Rule Question; Cute Fuzzy Alien Keeper and Get On With It New Rule

"Get On With It" (GOWI) "Cute Fuzzy Alien Creature" (CFAC) Given the exact wording from the two cards written out below. When I use the GO…

Started by Chris Morton

1 Jun 24, 2014
Reply by Scott Myers

Star Fluxx - Exchange Keepers/It's a Trap

2 Questions. This came up in a a game last night. Player A plays Exchange Keepers on Player B Player B throws down "It's A Trap" The It's a…

Started by Duckie

7 Mar 24, 2014
Reply by Doug

Ultimate Star Fluxx

So, I decided to enhance my Star Fluxx deck with some Promos and cards from Fluxx 4.0 and this is what I have going so far: ULTIMATE STAR…

Started by Jason Exum

0 Feb 21, 2014

James Bond Fluxx!!

I would love to see a James Bond Fluxx or Spy Fluxx where you can do some cool espionage things like Sabotage or Covert Ops. It also might…

Started by Neil Castro

8 Feb 19, 2014
Reply by Tamfang

"Horror in Clay" promo card for Cthulhu Fluxx?

On BGG someone just posted that they got a promo for Cthulhu Fluxx at PAX, titled "Horror in Clay".   Will these promos be available for s…

Started by Bryan Stout

17 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Jason Exum

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2015   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service