All Discussions Tagged 'Fluxx' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Monster Fluxx

I was wondering when the Monster version of Fluxx is being released? This will be a great mix with my Zombie Fluxx deck and I'm really look…

Started by Mathew Callahan

98 Aug 10
Reply by Dan Payes

Star Fluxx Question(s)

Greetings,   While demo'ing the game last night a question arose, that I really didn't have an answer to...   Unseen Force: If you have thi…

Started by Thom Colgan

37 Jul 1
Reply by Daniel Goerner

Some questions about fluxx

I was playing fluxx with my friends and we all had a question. On the table there was the double agenda rule, one goal and someone had the…

Started by Yusof Bandar

3 Jun 30
Reply by Jeff Wolfe

Star Fluxx Rule Question; Cute Fuzzy Alien Keeper and Get On With It New Rule

"Get On With It" (GOWI) "Cute Fuzzy Alien Creature" (CFAC) Given the exact wording from the two cards written out below. When I use the GO…

Started by Chris Morton

1 Jun 24
Reply by Scott Myers

Star Fluxx - Exchange Keepers/It's a Trap

2 Questions. This came up in a a game last night. Player A plays Exchange Keepers on Player B Player B throws down "It's A Trap" The It's a…

Started by Duckie

7 Mar 24
Reply by Doug

Ultimate Star Fluxx

So, I decided to enhance my Star Fluxx deck with some Promos and cards from Fluxx 4.0 and this is what I have going so far: ULTIMATE STAR…

Started by Jason Exum

0 Feb 21

James Bond Fluxx!!

I would love to see a James Bond Fluxx or Spy Fluxx where you can do some cool espionage things like Sabotage or Covert Ops. It also might…

Started by Neil Castro

8 Feb 19
Reply by Tamfang

"Horror in Clay" promo card for Cthulhu Fluxx?

On BGG someone just posted that they got a promo for Cthulhu Fluxx at PAX, titled "Horror in Clay".   Will these promos be available for s…

Started by Bryan Stout

17 Feb 17
Reply by Jason Exum

Best words to use when playing Hastur

The first time I played Cthulhu Fluxx with the Hastur card I immediately saw the potential for strategy and have settled on using the word…

Started by William Boling

18 Jan 10
Reply by Tamfang

Confusing "That's No Mummy!" Goal in Monster Fluxx

As I mentioned elsewhere on this forum last night, after looking for more than a month at 5 or 6 Target stores close to my home, my wife an…

Started by David Lambert

2 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by David Lambert

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service