All Discussions Tagged 'Fluxx' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Star Fluxx - Exchange Keepers/It's a Trap

2 Questions. This came up in a a game last night. Player A plays Exchange Keepers on Player B Player B throws down "It's A Trap" The It's a…

Started by Duckie

7 Mar 24
Reply by Doug

Monster Fluxx

I was wondering when the Monster version of Fluxx is being released? This will be a great mix with my Zombie Fluxx deck and I'm really look…

Started by Mathew Callahan

82 Mar 11
Reply by Tamfang

Ultimate Star Fluxx

So, I decided to enhance my Star Fluxx deck with some Promos and cards from Fluxx 4.0 and this is what I have going so far: ULTIMATE STAR…

Started by Jason Exum

0 Feb 21

Star Fluxx Question(s)

Greetings,   While demo'ing the game last night a question arose, that I really didn't have an answer to...   Unseen Force: If you have thi…

Started by Thom Colgan

34 Feb 19
Reply by Tamfang

James Bond Fluxx!!

I would love to see a James Bond Fluxx or Spy Fluxx where you can do some cool espionage things like Sabotage or Covert Ops. It also might…

Started by Neil Castro

8 Feb 19
Reply by Tamfang

"Horror in Clay" promo card for Cthulhu Fluxx?

On BGG someone just posted that they got a promo for Cthulhu Fluxx at PAX, titled "Horror in Clay".   Will these promos be available for s…

Started by Bryan Stout

17 Feb 17
Reply by Jason Exum

Best words to use when playing Hastur

The first time I played Cthulhu Fluxx with the Hastur card I immediately saw the potential for strategy and have settled on using the word…

Started by William Boling

18 Jan 10
Reply by Tamfang

Confusing "That's No Mummy!" Goal in Monster Fluxx

As I mentioned elsewhere on this forum last night, after looking for more than a month at 5 or 6 Target stores close to my home, my wife an…

Started by David Lambert

2 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by David Lambert

Fluxx: The Board Game rules question

I got my demo kit today!!! I'm reviewing the rules and mechanics to be ready to explain things when I demo the game (first demo is likely t…

Started by John duBois

6 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Andrew Looney

Werewolf: Exclusive Fluxx promo card

Have you seen that we launched a Kickstarter project? Deluxe Edition: Are You a Werewolf?   Even if you decide you don't need this fun new…

Started by Kristin Looney

23 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Kristin Looney

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service