All Discussions Tagged 'Rules' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

List of Unofficial/obscure Fluxx Expansions?

Hey there everyone, I was wondering is there a list of Fluxx expansions/cards that aren't seen or really talked about on the Looney Labs si…

Started by Ian Salazar

4 May 26
Reply by Michael Ciarlillo

Lunar Invaders and malfunction loops?

I was thinking about Lunar Invaders (the new version), and I realized a problem. First off, if Alice spends a token to redirect a Teleport,…

Started by Draw5PlayAll

1 Jan 10
Reply by Nick Sula

Twin Win goal-swap questions

So I was playing Twin Win, and then I thought of some potential situations that did not Come up in gameplay, but probably will. 1. When yo…

Started by Draw5PlayAll

1 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Jeff Wolfe

Zendo: No Pyramid, Added Attribute

Hello Starship Captains! In this post, I want to introduce an idea to be able to build a koan that follows the Buddha Nature: "All pyramids…

Started by Bruno Curfs

5 May 31, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

Fairness in Branches and Twigs and Thorns

In this elegant strategy game, the original rules (see here) were an adaptation of Martian Go, and the difference was the scoring rules; th…

Started by Bruno Curfs

5 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

Zark City Question

Studying the rules of Zark City (http://www.looneylabs.com/rules/zark-city), I noticed that the terminology of Zark City includes "adjacent…

Started by Bruno Curfs

6 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Bruno Curfs

Rules Question - Batman Cuffs

The entire text of the "Batman Cuffs" keeper card in Batman Fluxx is "You can hide one Villain under this card."  It doesn't explain why y…

Started by David Lambert

4 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by Alison Frane

More Star Fluxx Rules Questions

Seems the FAQ is still down; I know a few of these have been asked before, but I thought I'd ask here anyway since the responses point to a…

Started by M S

2 Oct 11, 2014
Reply by M S

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service