All Discussions Tagged 'fluxx' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dreams and omens of Cthulhu Fluxx

In Cthulhu Fluxx, if a player plays the card "Dreams and Omens" and picks up a Creeper within the cards he is to deal to everyone, does the…

Started by David Montalvo

1 Jan 26
Reply by stevie rae coyle

Multiple Creepers in Star Fluxx?

If, for example I only have the "Captain" in play in front of me before my turn begins, and when I draw to start my turn I get both the "Ev…

Started by Neta Tropp

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Liam Reford

Need demo volunteers for Chicago Comic Con

Chicago (Wizard World) Comic Con August 8-11 (Thurs-Sun) http://www.wizardworld.com/home-ch.html Chris Prysock at Game Nite Game Store is…

Started by Alison Looney

0 Jul 25, 2013

Summer Gaming club

Hey guys my son is about to go on his first summer break and as I was looking for activities to keep his mind busy and out of trouble it oc…

Started by Billy Salazar

2 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Billy Salazar

cthulhu fluxx - necronomicon

hi all, i am wondering how you would play this doomed keeper card, necronomicon. the description is: "If you have this on the table, during…

Started by Aric Tatan

3 Feb 3, 2013
Reply by Bill Leonard

Card Protectors

Hello everyone,   I have quite a few card games and have had many games that needed to be replaced just because we played them to death. I…

Started by Chris Wilkerson

10 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Alyssa Nguyen

A quick hello and request for rules clarification

Hey everybody! My name is Casey Hartman and I'm a new to both Looney Labs as well as Fluxx. Being a huge zombie fan, I had to pick up Zom…

Started by Casey Hartman

6 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Casey Hartman

custom Goal The Computer Geek

one of my favorite keeper is the computer because well i am a computer geek and because it gives a personal inflation which is awesome. I h…

Started by Chris Wilkerson

7 May 18, 2012
Reply by Chris Wilkerson

Star Fluxx questions

Star fluxx questions. 1: does anyone know if you can stack creepers?            - stacking being attaching say evil and malfunction to a ke…

Started by I P Freely

3 Nov 26, 2011
Reply by Ken Grazier

Surprise = Play?

Star Fluxx is the first Fluxx game I've played with Surprise cards.  When played on your turn, does a Surprise count as a Play?

Started by Jonathan Hughes

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Wolfe

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service