All Discussions Tagged 'pyramids' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The chessboard bandanna…

Okay, so we all know you can't get them anymore.  And we all know that they're really kind of nifty, especially version two with canals fo…

Started by Joseph Carter

8 on Saturday
Reply by Ryan McGuire

Pyramid storage

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a way to store my pyramids and assorted other stuff.  Actually, two ways–one for an Icehouse set, and one for…

Started by Joseph Carter

25 Sep 3
Reply by Joseph Carter

Custom mousepad vendors?

Anyone know of an online vendor for custom mousepads? I want to get some 5.5" (measured from corner to corner diagonally) or 4"x4" edge mea…

Started by Joshua Lewis Miles

19 Aug 21
Reply by Joshua Lewis Miles

Storing Icehouse Pieces

Ah, the age-old question... how the heck do you put these things away when you want to put them on the shelf or in a backpack? The big thin…

Started by Nicholas Lamicela

12 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Joshua Denmeade

Need demo volunteers for Chicago Comic Con

Chicago (Wizard World) Comic Con August 8-11 (Thurs-Sun) http://www.wizardworld.com/home-ch.html Chris Prysock at Game Nite Game Store is…

Started by Alison Looney

0 Jul 25, 2013

[Pyramid Playtesters] Brainstorming Stage

I am starting a new forum post in regards to the comment from Kristin Looney in this post: http://looneylabs.ning.com/group/starshipcaptain

Started by Dallan Duggar

42 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Bryan Stout

Flags - playtesting

I would like to ask you for a favor - I am looking for people interested to play and test my pyramid game named Flags (or Pyramids and Flag…

Started by Jan Divecky

49 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Ryan Hackel

Challenge of the Zen Masters (Zendo for two!)

Zendo has remained one of my favorite pyramid games for quite a while now. Up until recently I have had little chance to play due to diff…

Started by Daniel R. Nelon

3 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by Brian Campbell

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service