All Discussions Tagged 'rules' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rules questions on Martian Backgammon

1) Must my piece move through the Exit Portal on exact count only, as in Earth Backgammon? 2) If I have a piece awaiting Re-Entry, must I m…

Started by Ryan Hackel

1 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Scott Myers

Fluxx The Board Game - rules questions

I didn't see a thread for rules questions for Fluxx The Board Game, and I have some to ask... 1. Can the Start tile be uprooted (either wit…

Started by Don Del Grande

6 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Don Del Grande

Starr Fluxx Keeper Question

Hi guys, Me and my other half just got this game and we are really enjoying it.  Just a quick question we are assuming that keeper abiliti…

Started by Ian Kinghorn

1 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Scott Myers

[Chrono] The Unwanted Situation while Selling an Artifact

Here's a Chrononauts rules conundrum that came up at the Looney Lounge.  I have two artifacts in front of me, so I decide to Sell an Artifa…

Started by Ryan Hackel

0 Apr 3, 2013

Seven Dragons action card rules clarification

I have a question about the rules for Seven Dragons.    The standard set of operations when playing an action card is to perform the action…

Started by Ryan McGuire

6 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Adam Guarino-Watson

A quick hello and request for rules clarification

Hey everybody! My name is Casey Hartman and I'm a new to both Looney Labs as well as Fluxx. Being a huge zombie fan, I had to pick up Zom…

Started by Casey Hartman

6 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Casey Hartman

Icehouse rules summaries (or: How do you keep rules handy for teaching/playing?)

I realized that with all of the Icehouse games in various formats and spread all over the internet (or at least spread over a small corner)…

Started by Mike Peterson

17 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Lucy A Bracegirdle

Surprise = Play?

Star Fluxx is the first Fluxx game I've played with Surprise cards.  When played on your turn, does a Surprise count as a Play?

Started by Jonathan Hughes

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Wolfe

questions on using a Memo?

Does using an Artifact/Item in-play ability count as "playing a card" for purposes of canceling it with a Memo?

Started by Ryan Hackel

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Larry Zeffert

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service