All Discussions Tagged 'rules' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possibility of eBook versions of Pyramid publications?

I hope this question hasn't been asked to death…  Are electronic versions of the Pyramid rule publications a possibility?  Stuff like PwP,…

Started by Joseph Carter

5 May 16
Reply by Joseph Carter

Rules questions on Martian Backgammon

1) Must my piece move through the Exit Portal on exact count only, as in Earth Backgammon? 2) If I have a piece awaiting Re-Entry, must I m…

Started by Ryan Hackel

1 Sep 8, 2013
Reply by Scott Myers

Fluxx The Board Game - rules questions

I didn't see a thread for rules questions for Fluxx The Board Game, and I have some to ask... 1. Can the Start tile be uprooted (either wit…

Started by Don Del Grande

6 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Don Del Grande

Starr Fluxx Keeper Question

Hi guys, Me and my other half just got this game and we are really enjoying it.  Just a quick question we are assuming that keeper abiliti…

Started by Ian Kinghorn

1 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Scott Myers

[Chrono] The Unwanted Situation while Selling an Artifact

Here's a Chrononauts rules conundrum that came up at the Looney Lounge.  I have two artifacts in front of me, so I decide to Sell an Artifa…

Started by Ryan Hackel

0 Apr 3, 2013

Seven Dragons action card rules clarification

I have a question about the rules for Seven Dragons.    The standard set of operations when playing an action card is to perform the action…

Started by Ryan McGuire

6 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Adam Guarino-Watson

A quick hello and request for rules clarification

Hey everybody! My name is Casey Hartman and I'm a new to both Looney Labs as well as Fluxx. Being a huge zombie fan, I had to pick up Zom…

Started by Casey Hartman

6 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Casey Hartman

Icehouse rules summaries (or: How do you keep rules handy for teaching/playing?)

I realized that with all of the Icehouse games in various formats and spread all over the internet (or at least spread over a small corner)…

Started by Mike Peterson

17 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Lucy A Bracegirdle

Surprise = Play?

Star Fluxx is the first Fluxx game I've played with Surprise cards.  When played on your turn, does a Surprise count as a Play?

Started by Jonathan Hughes

1 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Jeff Wolfe

questions on using a Memo?

Does using an Artifact/Item in-play ability count as "playing a card" for purposes of canceling it with a Memo?

Started by Ryan Hackel

2 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Larry Zeffert

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service