Well, I have finally gotten around to finalizing the updates to the rules for Armada. (See the attached files. Now calling it Armadas. Plural.) I am wondering if anyone here might be willing to help upload these to update the BGG and IcehouseGames wiki sites, etc?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Corrected a typo or two in the files.

Attachments:

Cool, I think the symmetrical sides should certainly address the imbalance of the original asymmetrical setup!

To upload the files to BGG, use the Upload link here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/32630/armada/files

If you don't have a BGG account, I can upload the files there for you; let me know if you want me to.

You (or I) can also add "Armadas" as an alternate title, or even replace the original title, via the Edit button on the game's main page.

Thanks for the link. I have now uploaded the files to bgg. (I assume that they don't show up immediately.)

I have been concerned about replacing the original game entries since it has been in the public for such a long time. This is part of the reason for the (minor) name change. Also to distinguish it from the many other games referred to as Armada. :)

I did also add Armadas as an alternate name. I would probably like it to have its own page and possibly link it as "reimplemented by" or some such, and make a note in the description. I don't know what all that would entail though.

As for the wiki, I am not so good with all of the fiddly formatting required for those pages.

Thanks again.

I love the updated rules. I have always been a fan of the original, and I think it's one of the coolest and most elegant game designs yet. This updated version really streamlines and enhances everything and rectifies the balance issues. Good work!

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Ning Administrator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service