OK. Here's my contribution. I'll spare you the story about 12 bucks worth of Swiss Chard starts that were taken out overnight by a band of roving gastropods from a neighboring yard...

Views: 67

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've changed the attachment. I've added a note about the number of players (1 or 2).

Attachments:

We need to run the 2012 Ice Awards first....

Yeah, I've been telling my friends the results for 2013 should be out in about fourteen months. ; )

I'm thinking at this point of running the 2012 and 2013 awards at the same time.  It's just a very time consuming endeavor, so I've been putting off.  Last year we ran long, awarding the 2011 award sometime in March of 2013, I think.  Combining efforts might be a very sensible way to go.  Maybe have a slightly wider range of awards available, to account fFor a broader diversity of games.  Also I'd like to streamline the voting process.

Generally my thoughts are, whoever runs the awards process gets to be the benevolent dictator and make a fFew executive decisions.  So, if I am the one to run it next, these are things I may do.  I guess this isn't really the place to sort of this stuff, but there it is.

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service