It looks like we've got 3 new decks coming out for Fluxx this year: Regular Show deck in July, then in August is the Target exclusive Cartoon Network deck, then in October is the Holiday Fluxx deck as another general release.

Is there anything currently else in-the-works?  When I first became a fan of Fluxx, I saw - and still see - that the WikiPedia entry for Fluxx mentions a "Wild West Fluxx" version in development; whatever happened to that?  Soooo many possibilities there!

My main worry about the new decks coming out is that I've never caught Regular Show, nor has anyone else in my home, nor - to my knowledge - has any of the friends I play Fluxx with.  I have every other Fluxx deck made, but I don't know if I'll keep that "completeness" up now since it would practically be a waste of money.  Why would any of us play a deck themed around a TV show we never watch? The general CN one, with characters from a bunch of shows (including ones my friends and I have all watched) is a cinch, but the other?  I dunno.

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is the item even on Target's website?  If I look up "Fluxx," it just comes up with Star Fluxx (which I've never seen at a store), and never the regular Fluxx or Monster Fluxx that I know Target carries. 

If you can find it at their site, please post a direct link!

No sign of Cartoon Network Fluxx yet.  International fans will have to rely on the kindness and generosity of fans from the States to get their hands on it.

Same results for me when I was searching. Only star fluxx shows up which I have never seen in stores, monster fluxx does not show up but I have seen that at the local target a few times. The regular fluxx does not show up, nor does the new target exclusive CN fluxx. Just star fluxx.

Hi all,

New to this forum.  I own Fluxx 4.0 and Monster Fluxx and have played Eco and Family.  My children really enjoyed Monster Fluxx.  I might be in the minority here, but I really like the theme to Monster Fluxx. 

The closest Targets to me are an hour to the North, Northeast, and East.  I'm kind of in the middle of nowhere.  It can be a real challenge to grab a copy of the Target-promo versions.  Do you think Target will eventually list them on Target.com?  Right now, Target only lists Star Fluxx on their website.  I know my son will be very interested in the Regular Show version.  I don't know if you have any pull with how Target markets your products, but if they could represent your offerings on the website, you might get more traffic.

I have seen Regular Show Fluxx in the wild!  It was in stock at my fFriendly Local Game Store.  If you have a Game store near you, you should totally go see if they will carry it.

If not, well, let me know and I'll see about hooking you up through some kind of fFair trade.  =)

I found copies of Cartoon Network Fluxx at Target today.  Story and image are here:

http://looneylabs.ning.com/forum/topics/cartoon-network-fluxx?comme...

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service