1) Rotating a tile costs 1 move. Uprooting a tile also costs 1 move. Rotating and Moving a tile at once costs 2 moves.
2) Yes, you can move back onto the Start tile, and you can be bumped there.
3) No, you can't move the Start tile.
Thanks for playing!
I have a question about the end of the game: If claiming a game-winning goal from the goal stack reveals another goal which is already met on the board, does that get claimed as well before determining whether the game is over?
No. The active player wins before the next goal is eligible for claiming.
Two other questions that I forgot to include:
2. If wraparound is enabled, does that also work for bumping?
3. I suppose "You must make all of the moves you can" allows for the possibility that someone's pieces can't move at all.
2) Yes, bumping can wraparound if wraparound is on.
3) I think it's very rare for someone to be unable to move at least one of their 3 pieces.