I have a few Star Fluxx questions.

1- Does Evil cause the Keeper that it's attached to not to work? An Evil Captain isn't intimidating if he's powerless.

2- If the Doctor has brain parasites, can he cure them?

3-I was going to ask what the point of the Teleporter was (besides the benefit of using it with the "Beam us up" card)- Why would you want to move a Keeper to someone else? But thinking on it now, it seems that you could teleport on with a creeper attached, to try to keep someone from winning, ya?

Thanks in advance.

Views: 483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Does anyone have any ideas? My wife pointed out that brain parasites card doesn't say that it causes the Keeper its attached to not to work. We've been playing as if that were the case...

1- Does Evil cause the Keeper that it's attached to not to work?

A: No. (If it did, the card would say so.)

2- If the Doctor has brain parasites, can he cure them?

A: No. In general, Brain Parasites don't inhibit their host Keeper's power, but in the case of the Doctor, he cannot treat himself, because Brain Parasites within his own brain won't allow him to do that to them. As the card says, he can only discard Brain Parasites if attached to one of your *other* cards."

Oh! Thanks, Andy. I thought that if any being had brain parasites that it would affect their ability. I know that I'm down for the count with a bad flu; can't imagine I'd be much better with a case of the brain parasites...

RSS

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2014   Created by Ning Administrator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service