It warms our hearts that you play our games and share them with all your friends and family. Thank You! We especially appreciate it when you schedule public events and hold organized demos and tournaments anywhere Looney Labs games are sold.
As our thank you for running public events (and to give you something fun to show off in public) we provide our Game Technicians with a Challenge Coin
to prove their affiliation as an official Looney Labs Game Technician.
For the moment, the only way to acquire this coin is by hosting events at retail stores which sell (or might sell) Looney Labs games. These events can be a demo or tournament, but they must include at least four players. Additional ways to earn this coin may occur in the future, but for now you must…
- Run the same game event at two different locations;
- -or- Run two different game events at the same location; then
- Report on your two events in the Event Reports section of this Fan Club website.
To earn the Challenge Coin, each event report must include the following:
- Place of the event (name of the store);
- Looney Labs game(s) taught or played;
- Number of players participating (must be four or more); and
- Details about the game(s) or experience (event pictures are highly encouraged).
When you have run your events and have earned your Challenge Coin, drop a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(make the subject "GT Coin for [your name]" to let us know of your achievement. Please provide us with your current mailing address in the email. We will review your event reports, and make sure you get your coin.
Thanks for helping us promote Looney Labs games!