You’ve been asking for it, and we at Looney Labs are excited to announce progress towards a dedicated rewards program. It excites us and warms our hearts that you play our games and share them with all your friends and family. We especially appreciate it when you schedule public events and hold organized demos and tournaments anywhere Looney Labs games are sold.
To show you just how much we appreciate this, we are unveiling an incentive for Game Technicians with a brand new Challenge Coin
and are in the midst of designing a program that will offer every Game Technician the chance to earn rewards based on your efforts.
We want this system to work for you and be the best program possible, we ask that you take a few minutes to complete THIS SURVEY
and share your thoughts and ideas with us.
In the mean-time, we are excited to announce that Challenge Coins can be earned by running events as a Game Technician. For the moment, the only way to acquire this one-of-a-kind Challenge Coin is by hosting events at retail stores which sell (or might sell) Looney Labs games. These events can be a demo or tournament, but they must include at least four players. Additional ways to earn this coin may occur in the future, but for now you must…
- Run the same game event at two different locations;
- -or- Run two different game events at the same location; then
- Report on your two events in the Event Reports section of this Fan Club website.
To earn the Challenge Coin, each event report must include the following:
- Place of the event (name of the store);
- Looney Labs game(s) taught or played;
- Number of players participating (must be four or more); and
- Details about the game(s) or experience (event pictures are highly encouraged).