I found the pyramids a some years back and have been gobbling up (and playing) all Looney Labs games since then.
Why I love my favorite pyramid games:
- Homeworlds: fun & challenging to play, makes everyone ask "What the heck is that??"
- World War 5: gateway drug for Risk players
- Zark City: I love any game with cards
Technical Meddler into games, bread baking, and gardening.
LOONEY LABS GAMES I PLAY/PROMOTE:
Fluxx, Looney Pyramids, Time Travel Games, Are You a Werewolf?, Are You The Traitor?
Starship Captain List
This Ning App is not visible to members on the Main page.
We are excited that you have created an account, it's great to see you here online! Please be sure you check out our Getting Started page for information about setting up your profile and finding your way around the site.
If you are interested in (or have already been approved for) the Demo Team, it's important that you:
1) Please use your full name and upload a recognizable picture so people can find you at your demo events - check out the rest of the advice on the Getting Started page about setting up your profile.
2) In particular, please drag your LATEST ACTIVITY box to the bottom of your profile page. This will give folks a chance to get to know you (by reading your profile) before diving in to see what you have been doing here at the fan club recently.
Thanks for signing up, we look forward to chatting with you in the forums!
""Later" does not imply "many turns later". It can also mean just a few turns (e.g. 3) later. It's not uncommon to build & change colors for the first few turns before moving.
About "wasting a turn" - I think…"
I'm trying to figure out something about Andy's "Standard Opening Move", as reported on the I Love Homeworlds page.He usually starts "with a Large Green ship and a Blue/Red star system", and mentions "Yellow isn't needed until later..."Since you need yellow to move out of your homeworld, isn't yellow needed in the next turn or two? There's only so much building and trading you can do at homeworld. Or is…See More
Join Andy and Kristin as they discuss the latest and greatest news at Looney Labs! In this episode, the dynamic duo will discuss the launch of Fluxx on the iOS platform! We'll be using Google+ Hangout to make this live video stream happen. And if you can't join us, don't fret! We will post this and all future Hangouts on our Youtube channel, www.youtube.com/looneylabsSee More
"Thanks for joining the Looney Labs Fan Club!
We are excited that you have created an account, it's great to see you here online! Please be sure you check out our Getting Started page for information about setting up your…"